- Competitive hourly rate up to 27$ P/H
- Fantastic location in North Sydney just 15 minutes from the Sydney CBD
- Great support team with a very reputable organization
The successful applicant will be responsible for answering phone calls, serving customers, and administration duties such as filing, checking off incoming orders, packing and posting. The role will be very well-rounded, assisting the customers and staff in any way possible to ensure the smooth running of the Pharmacy and quality customer care.
Dispensing and Webster packing will also be a requirement. The ability to have impeccable customer care and a well-rounded skillset will contribute to the success and growth of the business. Driving to local nursing homes and liaising with doctors and Aged Care staff will be a part of the role as well as being in the front of the shop and driving sales and promotions.
Requirements for the role:
- Fluent English and enthusiastic persona
- Competent, confident, and well-spoken
- Passion for Pharmacy
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Minimum 1+ year experience working in Community Pharmacy
- Dispensing ability and/or certificate
- Ability to do Community and Nursing Home Webster Packing
- Friendly, likable personality
- Strong communication skills
- Valid NSW drivers license
- Knowledge of skincare, cosmetics, and vitamins
Are you interested in this position? If you feel the role is for you, send your CV to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website: www.gorillajobs.com.au to see other opportunities near you that also may be suitable.