- Permanent position (40 hours p/w) with an immediate start
- Competitive remuneration 25 ~ 27$ P/H
- Gorgeous suburb in a wonderful family-rich community
Customer care and interaction is a big focus for everyone working here. The next candidate to join this dynamic team would need to have the ability to work well with a team and provide excellent customer care. You will be at the front of shop, driving sales and promotions, as well as driving to deliver to the nursing homes in the area.
The roster you will be working:
You will be working 4 weekdays and 1 weekend. The time you will be working will be 9:30 ~ 5:30 5 days a week. You will receive 40 hours p/w.
The rate is between 25 ~ 27$ P/H. This is a permanent full-time role and comes with all of the benefits.
Requirements for the role:
- The ability to speak English fluently and be well-spoken and concise
- 2-3 years of experience in Community Pharmacy
- Strong communication skills
- Hard-working and hands-on attitude
- Attention to detail and initiative
- S2, S3 medicine training
- Ability dispense and do Community and nursing home Webster Packing
- Friendly personality and student mentality
Are you interested in this role? This is an immediate start for the right candidate. Please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website to see lots of other opportunities near you! www.gorillajobs.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you!