- Remuneration between $23.00 – $28.00/hr = super + benefits
- Gorgeous coastal location right on the water!
- Monday – Friday roster! – no nights no weekends!
In this role, you will be the Pharmacy’s retail manager in this beautiful and very reputable community pharmacy near Gosford.
This is an excellent store in which having an experienced retail manager to lead the supportive team and provide exceptional service to the community is a must!
Being a team player is extremely important in this role. You must have the ability to support the Pharmacist who will be moving across the floor, strong communication skills and an enthusiastic approach to customer enquiries, as well as experience and knowledge in complementary medicines (S2 & S3 training), are very important.
Customer service and how well you communicate, lead and manage the team and present yourself would essentially be the deciding factor as to whether you would be successful with this organization and its high standards.
Benefits you should expect to receive:
- Remuneration between $23.00 – $28.00/hr
- A vibrant team to work with
- No late nights or weekends
- Shifts working Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm!
- A healthy work/life balance
- The opportunity to run the front of the shop and assume leadership responsibilities management accountability
- A very fun atmosphere amongst the staff
- Vibrant family-based community
- Immediate permanent full-time benefits
Requirements for this role include:
- S2 & S3 training is a must!
- Prior pharmacy retail management experience
- Exceptional time and task management
- Great customer focus and ability to provide and lead your team to provide excellent customer service
- Bonus if you are able to dispense! – no essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you are, please APPLY NOW! or send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 478 765 544 for a confidential chat regarding your suitability for the role.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you!