- Lucrative hourly rate
- Immediate start position
- Fantastic team culture and community
This fantastic community Pharmacy is currently seeking a Pharmacy Assistant to join their dynamic and strong team!
This is a very challenging and fast-paced environement so being supportive is absolutely essential in this role!
They are currently seeking a candidate with the following attributes:
- Prior experience as a pharmacy assistant
- Strong computer literacy skills
- An understanding of the principles of stock management & experience with merchandising
- Great organizational skills and strong time management
- An energetic, positive and professional attitude
- Have excellent customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environement
Requirements for this role:
- Provide specialist service and products to customers
- Assist customers with scheduled medicine sales
- Maintain advanced product knowledge in-store categories
- Ensure staff policies and procedures are communicated to all team members
- Ensure staff policies and procedures are complied with
- Ensure team members perform their roles and tasks effectively and efficiently
- Manage team member absences and arrange shift coverage as necessary
- Ensure information regarding new product lines is communicated to the team
If you are interested in working at this amazing pharmacy and look forward to developing your skills, then please email a copy of your CV through to [email protected], and feel free to follow up on the progress of your application by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, please feel free to have a look at our website to see other opportunities in Melbourne. Simply go to www.gorillajobs.com.au to find the perfect position for you!