- Immediate permanent full-time opportunity for the right candidate
- Competitive remuneration between $25.00 ~ 27.00 per hour + permanent benefits
- Career progression in a lovely Community Pharmacy with a great work environment
A lovely Community Pharmacy Northern Sydney, NSW is recruiting an experienced Pharmacy Assistant to join their dynamic and progressive team! This is a challenging and rewarding position that supports the entire team in its endeavor to provide outstanding customer service and advice to all our customers.
This role is primarily focused on the retail business. You will be required to work in front of the shop and handle customer inquiries, whilst driving sales and ensuring that the Pharmacy is running smoothly.
They are looking for candidates who have experience working in Community Pharmacy with excellent customer service. Strong English skills are extremely important, as well as interpersonal qualities, making their ability to build rapport and build connections with staff and customers a pivitol point as to whether you are successful in this role or not.
Rates and Roster:
- 4 ~ 5 days per week with no weekends
- Remuneration between $25.00 ~ 27.00 per hour
- A proven and natural leadership qualities
- Strong computer literacy skills
- S2, S3 medicine training
- Dispensing experience
- Valid Drivers license
- An understanding of the principles of stock management & experience with merchandising
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English
- Great organizational skills and strong time management
- An energetic and positive and professional attitude
- Have excellent customer service
Are you interested in this position?
If you are one to want to prove your leadership skills and qualities and feel up for this challenge, please send your resume to [email protected] or give us a call at +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website which is filled with other positions and potential opportunities that may be suitable for you inthe Sydney area: www.gorillajobs.com.au