- Immediate permanent full-time/part-time opportunity for the right candidate
- Competitive remuneration + benefits
- Career progression in a lovely Community Pharmacy with a great work environment
A lovely Community Pharmacy Northern Sydney, NSW is recruiting an experienced Pharmacy Assistant to join their dynamic and progressive team! This is a challenging and rewarding position which supports the entire team in its endeavor to provide outstanding customer service and advice to all our customers.
This role is primarily focused on the retail business. You will be required to work in front of the shop and handle customer inquiries, whilst driving sales and ensuring that the Pharmacy is running smoothly. Good communication skills are vital for this role!
- A proven and natural leadership qualities
- Prior experience managing and developing people
- Strong computer literacy skills
- An understanding of the principles of stock management & experience with merchandising
- Great organizational skills and strong time management
- An energetic and positive and professional attitude
- Have excellent customer service
- Be able to train new staff
Requirements for the role:
- Provide specialist service and products to customers
- Assist customers with scheduled medicine sales
- Maintain advanced product knowledge in-store categories
- Ensure staff policies and procedures are communicated to all team members
- Ensure staff policies and procedures are complied with
- Ensure team members perform their roles and tasks effectively and efficiently
- Manage team member absences and arrange shift coverage as necessary
- Ensure information regarding new product lines is communicated to the team
Are you interested in this position? If you are one to want to prove your leadership skills and qualities and feel up for this challenge, please send your resume to [email protected] or give us a call at +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website which is filled with other positions and potential opportunities that may be suitable for you inthe Sydney area: www.gorillajobs.com.au