- Permanent full-time position (40 hours p/w)
- Great work culture and environment with a group of motivated people
- Competitive remuneration + benefits for the right candidate
Customer care and interaction is a big focus for everyone working here. The next candidate to join this dynamic team would need to have the ability to speak Mandarin and English fluently
You will start with 4 days a week (32 hours), but will be given 40 in the near future once you have proved yourself to be a great team member, and great at relating and providing assistance and excellent customer service to the community there.
The hourly rate is between 23 ~ 25$ P/H (negotiable based one experience and qualifications)
Requirements for the role:
- The ability to speak Mandarin and English fluently
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Community Pharmacy
- Strong communication skills
- Hard-working and hands-on attitude
- Attention to detail and initiative
- S2, S3 Medicine training
- Passion for Pharmacy and customer service
Does this position interest you? This role is an immediate start for the right candidate! Please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 to have a confidential chat regarding the opportunity.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar positions that might be suitable for you in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au