- Mandarin speaking ability required
- Competitive remuneration 23 ~ 25$ p/h
- Great location only 15 minutes from the Sydney CBD
A qualified, driven, and motivated Pharmacy Assistant is now being highly sought after to join a great Community Pharmacy located in Sydney’s Inner West. This is a permanent full-time position.
The Pharmacy is open from 8:30 ~ 18:00 and is looking for a Mandarin-speaking Pharmacy Assistant to join their team. You would be working independently, and together with your other teammates, all focused on providing excellent customer service and care.
The days you will work would be from Tuesday ~ Saturday. You will get 40 hours per week. The Pharmacy provides many professional services, and your role would be primarily at the front of shop, assisting with customer inquiries, pushing promotions and sales, and driving KPI’s.
Requirements for this role:
- Ability to speak fluent Mandarin
- S2, S3 medicine knowledge and/or training
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively with a team
- Initiative and proactiveness
- Creativity and drive to push sales and KPI’s
- Friendly, likable personality and character
- Must be flexible to work one night a week until 8:00 and one weekend
- A passion for Pharmacy
Are you interested in this role? If so, please submit your resume to [email protected] and call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website: www.gorillajobs.com.au to see other assistant roles just like this. Looking forward to hearing from you!