- Remuneration between $19.00 – $25.00/hr + Benefits
- Permanent full-time position (Flexible days and shifts)
- High end cosmetic and beauty departments
A lovely Community Pharmacy in Northern Sydney, NSW are now recruiting for an experienced Pharmacy Assistant to join their dynamic and progressive team!
This is a challenging and rewarding position that supports the entire team in its endeavour to provide outstanding customer service and advice to all our customers.
This role is primarily focused on the retail business. You will be required to work in front of the shop and handle customer inquiries, whilst driving sales and ensuring that the Pharmacy is running smoothly and presented beautifully!
They are looking for candidates who have experience working in Community Pharmacy with excellent customer service. Strong English skills are extremely important, as well as interpersonal qualities, making their ability to build rapport and build connections with staff and customers a pivotal point as to whether you are successful in this role or not. Also, a background in cosmetics/makeup and beauty would be a bonus in this role as they have implemented a high-end label in their pharmacy!
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- A proven and natural quality for customer service
- Strong computer literacy skills
- S2, S3 medicine training
- An understanding of the principles of stock management & experience with merchandising
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English
- Great organizational skills and strong time management
- An energetic and positive and professional attitude
- Have excellent customer service
- BONUS – Cosmetic/makeup and beauty experience
Are you interested in this position?
If you are one to want to prove your leadership skills and qualities and feel up for this challenge, please send your resume to [email protected] or give us a call at +61 478 765 544 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website which is filled with other positions and potential opportunities that may be suitable for you in the Sydney area: www.gorillajobs.com.au