- Excellent renumeration rates + benefits
- Great team culture in a wonderful coastal environment
- Career progression opportunities within great reputable organizations
Community Pharmacies around Wollongong and the Northern Suburbs are looking for young, passionate, and self-driven Pharmacists all motivated about providing complete patient care and delivering exceptional customer service.
This is an exciting opportunity for any highly motivated, aspiring, and customer-focused Pharmacist to join! Newly registered Pharmacists feel free to join as well!
Responsibilities of the role:
- Day to day management of store, dispensary and team operations
- Professional patient counseling
- Complete patient care solutions
- Accurate and efficient dispensing of prescriptions
- Supervision of Intern, Student Pharmacists, and dispensary techs
Days and times you will be working:
4 Weekdays + 1 Weekend (negotiable)
The candidate must be flexible to work nights, weekends, and sometimes on a rotating roster.
Requirements for the role:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Vaccination certification (preferred)
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Solid business acumen and eye for perfection
Are you interested in these opportunities? Send your resume to [email protected] for a confidential chat. Also, feel free to call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat to find the right opportunity for you.
Alternatively, have a look at www.gorillajobs.com.au to find more opportunities within the Wollongong area. Looking forward to hearing from you!