- Lucrative hourly rate betwen $40.00 ~ 45.00 per hour
- Career progression opportunity with a reputable organization
- Dynamic and supportive team – Beautiful coastal location!
A fantastic Community Pharmacy located near Lakes entrance VIC are currently looking for a Pharmacist Manager to take on the role and help to lead, support, and mentor the team there.
You will be working alongside one other experienced Pharmacist and one Dispensary Technician. Leadership qualities and the ability to provide impeccable customer service is an absolute must! A passion for the industry and a drive to excel in every area are the attributes that will be essential in the new candidate!
You will be looking after the day to day running of the Pharmacy. As well as looking after the dispensary, you will also help and receive the support of your co-workers.
You will receive 40 hours a week (and up to $45.00 per hour) and must be flexible to work every other weekend.
Requirements for the role:
- Unlimited AHPRA registration
- Confidence and motivation
- Clinical Pharmacy experience (preferred)
- A passion for the industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership qualities
- Prior management roles (preferred)
- Flexibility to potentially work every other weekend or cover sick leave for other staff members
Does this role interest you? If so, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with your application by calling +61 478 765 544 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, check out all the other opportunities that we have available for you on our website at www.gorillajobs.com.au