- Permanent part-time position between two branches close-by
- Mentoring and training provided for the right candidate
- Competitive hourly rate + benefits
A Pharmacy near Toongabbie, NSW is looking for a Pharmacist (preferably someone newly registered or in their first few years) to join their dynamic team in a wonderful environment.
The Pharmacy has a lot of different aspects to its business, so it would be the perfect opportunity for anybody who is new and looking to upskill and develop a well-rounded skillset.
Experience in these aspects is ideal, but not necessary. Personalized training will be provided for anybody who possesses a strong student mentality and eagerness to learn.
The role is a permanent part-time position, with one weekend. You will work 1 weekday and one weekend between two branches close together
The hourly rate is negotiable from 35$ ~ 38$ p/h (depending on the candidate)
All you will need is:
- Strong communication skills
- Unlimited AHPRA registration
- Ability to work within a team
- Fluent English
- Interest in natural medicines
Are you interested in this position? Please apply now by sending your CV to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar part-time and full-time positions in Sydney. www.gorillajobs.com.au