- Must be able to start as soon as possible
- Lucrative hourly rate from 38 ~ 40$ P/H
- Full-time hours given on a rotating roster
A fantastic community Pharmacy in the heart of the Sydney CBD is looking for the right candidate to lead the way as a full-time Pharmacist.
They are looking for a Pharmacist who speaks Cantonese, Mandarin, and English and is able to have strong communication skills whilst providing excellent customer care to the customers there.
The hours of the Pharmacy are on a rotating roster. The Pharmacy is open from 8am ~ 9pm, and you will be working a full-time amount of hours and must be flexible to work mornings, afternoon, and night shifts. The hourly rate is from 38 ~ 40$ P/H for the right candidate who can prove themselves as a vital part of the team.
Requirements for the role are:
- AHPRA registration (newly registered Pharmacists are welcome)
- Background working in a compounding lab
- Impeccable customer service
- Strong work ethic
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work with a great team of people
- Friendly, bubbly personality
If you feel this is the right role for you, and want to kick off your new year in an excellent culture and environment, surrounded by the best people, send your resume through to [email protected] or call at +61 468 842 406
Are you interested in this position? There are many more we have that may be perfect for you. Check out our site for other opportunities: www.gorillajobs.com.au