- Great work/life balance and the opportunity to work with a dynamic team
- Lucrative hourly rate + remuneration package
- Great location just 20 minutes from the beach
The role is suitable for Pharmacists in their first and second year, or anyone with extensive experience. You will be looking after the Pharmacy and doing all of the day to day duties. You will also have the support system above you and below you to help you do your job to perfection.
Do you feel this position is going to help progress your career? Come aboard this dynamic team!! You will be working with a team of other like-minded, innovative individuals, all focused on giving great customer care and service with a smile.
Requirements for the role:
- AHPRA Registration
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Organizational skills on point
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable customer service
- Ability to work in a team, and also independently
- Minimum 1 years experience as a Pharmacist
Are you interested in this position? Feeling the chance to get better remuneration and work/life balance in some of the best suburbs outside the busy city? If so, please submit your resume to [email protected] or give him a call at +61 468 842 406
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities we have in the area that might be suitable for you! www.gorillajobs.com.au