- Permanent part-time opportunity with an immediate start for the right candidate
- Lucrative remuneration up to $45.00 per hour + relocation assistance
- Immediate start for the right candidate
A beautiful town tourist-ridden town in one of NSW’s most popualr tourist locations lies a progressive Community Pharmacy that is now looking for a motivated and driven Pharmacist to join their dynamic team; all of whom are focused and driven to provide quality care and impeccable customer service to the wonderful community.
The suburb is a gorgeous tourist location, popular for its tourist attractions, things to, and wonderful community. You are only a short drive away from Victoria, the snowy mountains, national parks, and other great attractions that make this place a No.1 spot for young and experienced Pharmacists.
A large portion of the customers is loyal locals, families, and couples. A big part of your role will be to be establishing quality relationships with the patients.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity providing 38 hours per week and up to $45.00 per hour (negotiable)
Requirements for the role:
- Ability to work solely and with a big team of people
- AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Competent professional
- Good communication skills
- Bubbly, friendly, and enthusiastic personality
- Student mentality and a desire to learn
Benefits of working here:
- Potential accommodation assistance (negotiable)
- Lucrative hourly rate up to 45.00 per hour
- Full-time hours (38 ~ 40 hours per week)
- Great career progression opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a reputable organization in a great area.
Are you interested in this great opportunity?
Please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities all over the Queensland area! www.gorillajobs.com.au