- Great career progression opportunity in a progressive Community Pharmacy
- Dynamic and innovative team to work with
- Competitive hourly rate up to 42$ P/H
A full-time/part-time Pharmacist position is available for a candidate with a strong focus on health and professional services in a small community Pharmacy along the coastline of beautiful Southeast Victoria!
You will be working Monday ~ Friday and receive from 38 hours a week (full-time) with the opportunity for more shifts if only part-time. The rate is from 38$ ~ 42$ p/h dependant on the applicant’s experience and qualifications.
The Skills sets necessary are:
- Have had previous Retail Pharmacy experience.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience focused on customer needs.
- Support and grow business strategies and provide total healthcare solutions to our customers.
- Be able to multi-task customers and staff.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills t
- An attractive and confident personality.
- Unlimited AHPRA registration
Are you interested in this position? Are you sick of low rates in the city center? Are you looking for a lucrative remuneration package? If you tick all the boxes, please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406.
Alternatively, check out our website for other opportunities in the Gippsland or VIC/Melbourne area that might be more suitable for you. www.gorillajobs.com.au