- Great work environment with a large supportive team
- Great location near Scarborough Beach
- Competitive rate with training and development opportunities
A Pharmacist or newly registered Pharmacist is wanted for a permanent full-time position in a progressive Pharmacy located in the heart of the Perth! This is a great opportunity where you can really hit the ground running with this great Community Pharmacy.
They are looking for somebody who can display enthusiasm with their career, is willing to continually learn and develop and really become a valuable asset to the company. Motivation, initiative, and student mentality are the main attributes that will contribute to your success and transition into this busy Pharmacy.
Everybody here plays an important role to keep the Pharmacy flowing smoothly, whilst focusing strongly on customer care and service. The Pharmacy provides lots of Professional services such as vaccinations, health checks, clinical interventions, Medcheck, and 6CPA services o building relationships are extremely important in this role. Anything you may need to learn, you will be provided support and even free courses to help you learn well-rounded skillsets and help to hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- The ability to work solely and part of a team
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work occasional night shifts
- Efficient dispensing of scripts
- The ability to build relationships with the patients and the tight-knit community
- Efficiency and professionalism
The benefits of working here:
- Immediate permanent full-time hours and benefits (provided you are a suitable candidate)
- Great remuneration ranging between $35.00 ~ 40.00 per hour (negotiable)
- A fantastic team to work with amongst one of Australia’s too Pharmacy banners
- Career progression opportunities within the organization
- Beautiful location right near Scarborough Beach
Does this position interest you?
If you are and you feel you can add some real value to this company, please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 809 629
Alternatively, any other opportunities similar to this that may be more suitable to you are all on our website: www.gorillajobs.com.au