- Permanent full-time role – NO WEEKENDS OR NIGHTS INVOLVED!
- Fantastic community pharmacy
- Career progression and opportunity to excel in the industry
Compounding Pharmacist supervisor is required for a fast-paced, growing Compounding Lab, Full training provided, Generous numeration on offer for long term commitment!
Located in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic community pharmacy!
The role will include 4-5 days a week working at 9 am – 4 pm! No Weekends and No nights! With a negotiable start date!
The roster will have some flexibility and may potentially expand over time.
The ideal candidate should:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in compounding is preferred but not essential as there is extensive training involved
- Team-player and can also be self-managed
- Attention to detail
- Flawless communication
- Motivated and determined to grow and excel in the industry
- Excels in a fast-paced and challenging environement
This pharmacy believes in a great workplace culture offering rewarding roles to individuals showing initiative that are health-oriented & ethically minded.
Job description and role will include:
- Taking orders and counselling patients
- Supervising technicians
- Dispensing scripts on the FRED dispensing software
- Checking orders
- Liaising with doctors and other health professionals.
- Have an interest in a nutritional approach to health would also be advantageous.
If this is a position you believe you are fit for and can excel in then please do not wait and APPLY NOW!
You can also email a copy of your CV through to [email protected] and follow up on your application by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, check out other opportunities we have at the moment in VIC that is posted on our website www.gorillajobs.com.au