- Lucrative remuneration up to $45.00 per hour + benefits
- Two shifts per month with the opportunity for more shifts in the future
- A great team to work with in a lovely location
This position represents an outstanding opportunity for part-time work as a Pharmacist. We are seeking one Pharmacist to cover a alternate Saturday. You will receive a permanent part-time position with all of your entitled benefits.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to cash up a bit extra just twice a month. You are in a prime location just a bit out of the city in a lovely location near Gosford, NSW.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Dispensing medicines
- Assisting patients and customers
- Assisting and managing the staff
- Assuming any and all responsibilities as a Pharmacist In Charge
- 6CPA related professional services
- All tasks in a small pharmacy, including accurate record-keeping, cleanliness and orderly presentation of shelves, and managing staff
To be successful for this role, you must possess:
- A Pharmacist with an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- knowledge of MINFOS dispense software
- Immunization certification (preferred)
- Good client relationship skills and the ability to connect with staff and customers
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Friendly and likable personality
- Experience dispensing methadone
- Problem-solving skills
- Student mentality and the ability to learn fast and effectively
Are you interested in this position?
If you want to apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities within your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au