- Massive career progression and opportunity with a great organization
- Fantastic Pharmacy located minutes from the Fitzroy river and Beaches
- Great remuneration from $40.00 ~ 45.00 P/H
An Incredible Community Pharmacy in the heart of Rockhampton is looking for a qualified Pharmacist to join their team. This opportunity will be suitable for those who possess leadership qualities and have the ability to effectively run a Pharmacy independently. Interpersonal leadership qualities are key to the succession of this unique role which is challenging but highly rewarding.
The benefits you should expect to receive:
- Generous remuneration package between $90,000 ~ 100,000 P/Y
- Permanent full-time benefits
- Relocation allowance for a smooth transition
- A vibrant community to work with
- A healthy and extremely fun team and work environment
- Training and guidance provided
- Real career progression with a reputable organization
- Open to all levels of Pharmacist experience
You will have 40 permanent full-time hours over 5 days with more hours given if needed. Clinical experience and familiarity with opioid substitution programs are necessary for you to have success at this role, along with a drive and passion to grow business equity and profits.
Career progression opportunities are on the table if you are able to prove yourself as an effective leader who adds a lot of value to the business and the team.
Requirements for this role are:
- 1+ years experience as a registered Pharmacist
- Current AHPRA registration
- The ability to create a supportive and friendly environment as well as team culture
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Long-term commitment to growing the business as well as furthering your own personal career
- The occasional weekend!
- Longterm goals within the industry
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you are the next candidate, send your resume to email@example.com or give him a call at +61468765147 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in regional QLD: www.gorillajobs.com.au