- Unique role offering massive career progression with a great organization
- Fantastic Pharmacy located minutes from the beautiful beaches of the QLD coast
- Great remuneration from $40.00 ~ 45.00 P/H
A well-established and highly regarded Community Pharmacy in the heart of Rockhampton is looking for a qualified Pharmacist to join their team. This opportunity is only suitable for those who possess true leadership qualities and have the ability to effectively run a Pharmacy independently. Interpersonal leadership qualities are key to the succession of this unique role and are just as challenging as it is rewarding.
The benefits you should expect to receive:
- A generous remuneration package between $90,000 ~ 100,000 P/Y
- Permanent full-time benefits
- Relocation allowance to help your transition
- A vibrant community to work with
- A healthy and extremely fun team and work environment
- Real career progression with a reputable organization
- Open to all levels of Pharmacist experience
- Training and guidance provided
Career progression opportunities are on the table if you are able to prove yourself as an effective leader who adds a lot of value to the business and the team. You will receive 40 hours a week and will be required to work the occasional weekend!
You will work permanent full-time hours over 5 days with more hours given if needed. Clinical experience and familiarity with opioid substitution programs are necessary for you to have success at this role, along with a drive and passion to grow business equity and profits.
Requirements for this role are:
- 1+ years experience as a registered Pharmacist
- Current AHPRA registration
- The ability to create a supportive and friendly environment as well as team culture
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Long-term commitment to growing the business as well as furthering your own personal career
- Strong business acumen with a drive for perfection
- Longterm goals within the industry
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you are the next candidate, send your resume to [email protected] or give him a call at +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities near your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au