- From $40.00/hr + super
- Big team with over 25 staff to ensure a vibrate environment
- Just moments walk from the foreshore in a stunning location
A new role is available for a Pharmacist in an upcoming suburb with a mixed patient demographic. They are looking for someone who is willing to take the lead on meds checks as well as spend time having generous consultations with their patients.
About the role:
- Both part-time & full-time opportunities are available
- From $40.00/hr + super + benefits
- No methadone
- Lucrative KPI structure for meds checks
- Medium script count
- Big team with over 25 staff members that like to have fun on the ship floor as well being passionate about their role
- Working tightly with a local medical center
- Latest packing machines on site
Requirements for the role:
- Must have an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Immunization accreditation
- First-aid qualification
- Effective relationship-building skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to understand and provide action to meet KPI’s
Ready to step up & take the lead?
Please email a copy of your CV to [email protected] and feel free to follow up on the progress of your application by calling Jessica on +61 468 809 629.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities in Australia. Simply go to www.gorillajobs.com.au to find the perfect position for you!