- Permanent full-time position
- Remuneration between $40.00 – $45.00/hr
- Situated in a picturesque location of Noosa, QLD
Our client is part of an innovative professional service pharmacy group where no two days are the same, their aim is to provide ample opportunity for their team and to ensure consistent training and development to gain additional accreditations as well as be on a path to leadership roles within their stores.
The benefits of this role are:
- Remuneration between $40.00 – $45.00/hr + super + benefits
- Work within a very established and prestigious pharmacy that put a new vision towards the pharmacy
- Work alongside a small team who are vibrant and charismatic
- Excellent community culture
- Opportunity to start on an immediate basis
- Develop on your career progression and development throughout this role
- Long-term opportunity to progress within this very reputable group and pharmacy
- Service model pharmacy
Requirements that will help you be successful at this role:
- Valid unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships with customers and patients
- A strong approach to patient outcome and satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Speaks English fluently
- Exceptional customer service!
- Passion for Pharmacy
Does this position interest you?
If so, please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, you can also send your resume to [email protected]
More information is also available by calling Jessica at +61 468 809 629 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities near you: www.gorillajobs.com.au