- Working with a dedicated & experienced team of health professionals
- Permanent yet flexible full-time role
- From $42.00/hr + super
If you’re looking for a role in a family-friendly suburb of the Sunshine Coast, QLD while working as part of an experienced and passionate team of healthcare professionals this role is perfect for you.
About the role:
- Permanent full-time role
- Monday-Friday with rotating weekends
- Team of 3 experienced Pharmacists so you can spend longer with your customers and focus on the 7CPA’s
- Additional full funded training courses are available
- Dynamic team culture where everyone has each other back to get the daily tasks done
- Located close to the Australian Zoo perfect for a family orientated Pharmacist
Requirements for the role:
- Must have an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Immunization accreditation
- First-aid qualification
- Effective relationship-building skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to understand and provide action to meet KPI’s
Ready for a fresh start?
Please email a copy of your CV to [email protected] and feel free to follow up on the progress of your application by calling Jessica on +61 468 809 629.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities in Australia. Simply go to www.gorillajobs.com.au to find the perfect position for you!