- Permanent full-time opportunity + all the immediate benefits
- Remuneration between $38.00 ~ 40.00 per hour + relocation assistance ( ~ $5,000)
- Professional development and guidance provided for your growth and future goal
We have a new position available for a competent and driven Pharmacist to kick off their new career. Whether you are a few years in or have a few years in your pocket, get ready to view a great opportunity for a Pharmacist like yourself to get on board with.
Benefits you should expect to receive:
- Remuneration between $38.00 ~ 40.00 per hour
- Relocation assistance and starting bonus ($3,000 ~ 5,000)
- Permanent full-time role
- Benefits and incentives
- Future partnership
- Professional development and mentoring provided
- Future leadership opportunities
Located just 2 hours north of Sydney, an organization that is growing even despite the pandemic and is recruiting for a qualified candidate to join with them as a second Pharmacist. Like many others, if you are looking to leave the busy metro, low remuneration, busy and dense population, and reduced hours, restructure your life out by the coast in Newcastle, NSW!
This Pharmacy offers many professional services and has a high focus on customer service and patient outcome. Professional services a high focus, as well as ensuring the Pharmacy is run efficiently, therefore making a big impact on the community and patients who have been coming to the Pharmacy for years.
Requirements for this opportunity:
- Desire to commit for a minimum of 2 years
- Ability to relocate and start within 4 weeks time
- A Bachelors of Pharmacy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in high-pressure environments
- Interpersonal skills
- A friendly, helpful demeanor
- A passion for Pharmacy
This location is close to the city, yet offering a perfect work/life balance and that nice country lifestyle although still all of the attractions. This is the perfect opportunity for a young family or someone who is looking to relocate on their own.
Please send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat regarding your suitability for the role and job description.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au