- $38.00 – $40.00/hr + benefits
- Fantastic community pharmacy located in a beautiful town near shepparton
- Fun and dynamic working environment – including relocation assistance
The position for a second pharmacist has opened in a beautiful community town near Shepparton. This would be an ideal position for someone who is looking for their next step in their career, this position is also open to newly registered pharmacists also.
The position available is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a supportive team who all share a common passion for the industry. This role is suitable for a candidate who can work in a fast-paced environment, can think quickly on their feet, is effective and efficient in all aspects of their work, and can work collectively with a team and independently if needed.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Strong and clear communications skills (both oral and written)
- Will be self-managed in terms of approaching the community and assisting them with their needs.
- Can be reliable and consistent
- Has strong customer service skills
- Ability to be organised and efficient in time-management
- Is compassionate and informative when lazing with customers
The right candidate will:
- Have an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- First-aid qualification
- Knowledge and understanding in the use of FRED dispensing software
- Effective relationship-building skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to understand and provide action to meet KPI’s
This role also provides very lucrative incentives and remuneration for dedicated workers who consistently assist in meeting regular KPI’s, they provide a very generous bonus to the pharmacist after passing a two-year milestone with the pharmacy and other benefits such as relocation assistance etc.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this great opportunity and you are a motivated pharmacist determined for career progression and to work in a dynamic community pharmacy;
then please do not hesitate to apply and forward your CV to [email protected] Feel free to also follow up with a phone call about the position or other interest you have by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, have a look at other position we currently have available by clicking the link www.gorillajobs.com.au