- Lucrative remuneration up to $50.00 per hour + permanent full-time benefits
- Monday to Friday roster with no weekends or late nights
- Great flexibility within your role and great work/life balance
This could be the career progression role that you have been waiting for. This Pharmacist In Charge role of a medium-size yet bustling Community Pharmacy will have you aligning your career with a progressive Community Pharmacy group who are prominent on the central and north Qld coast.
Your role will primarily be focused on the clinical side of things, 6CPA, and professional services. The community in this area has built a close connection with the long-time staff so naturally, strong communication skills and the initiative and excitement within your service are absolutely essential.
You will be rostered for 5 days per week. You will also have the opportunity to have long weekends at a time with a reliable part-time Pharmacist available locally as well as extra shifts and overtime work if you are looking for additional hours. They will accommodate your needs as much as possible to ensure you have great job satisfaction and happiness within your role.
Requirements to be successful at this opportunity:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Experience with Minfos dispense system desirable
- Previous management experience desirable but not essential if ready to step up
- Competence and accountability, regardless of what level of experience you are on
- Immunization certification
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Commitment for a minimum of 2 years
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you are, please forward your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat regarding your suitability for the role.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities within your area, or other places you may want to relocate to: www.gorillajobs.com.au