- $120,000 Salary + KPI target bonus!
- Monday – Friday with NO NIGHTS AND NO WEEKENDS
- Professional services pharmacy – opportunity to excel in your career
This lovely community pharmacy is currently looking for another amazing pharmacist to join their team on a permanent full-time basis near Shepparton VIC.
The benefits of this position include:
- A package including $120,000 salary + benefits + additional KPI target incentives
- Work alongside an experienced, supportive and charismatic team and owner
- Have the ability to maintain a healthy work-life balance by working Monday – Friday with No nights and no weekends!
- Be in a Professional services pharmacy where you can be trained and gain further knowledge and experience in these areas including Vaccinations, Sleep apnea, 6ccpa etc.
- Work in a lovely vibrant community with a relaxed lifestyle
- The ability to excel in your career and grow within a progressive pharmacy
The requirement for the role include:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Enthusiastic, vibrant and approachable nature
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team and independently
- Motivated to work in a professional services environment
- Exceptional work ethic, reliability and consistency
- Ability to connect with those in the community and build lasting repour is essential
In light of what is happening in the world around us with COVID19, this is a remarkable opportunity to get out of that ‘City lifestyle’ and surround yourself with a beautiful community that supports you and will know you by name!
This opportunity will provide you with the chance to excel and broaden your knowledge and experience in professional services within the pharmacy and they will ensure that they are able to promote your personal growth from within.
This can be an immediate start opportunity for the right candidate.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this great opportunity, then please do not hesitate to apply and forward your CV to [email protected] Feel free to also follow up with a phone call about the position or other interest you have by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, have a look at other position we currently have available by clicking the link www.gorillajobs.com.au