- Fantastic hourly rate up to $45.00 per hour
- Friendly and welcoming work environment
- Great beachside location on the Northern NSW Coast
Located in northern New South Wales near Yamba, is a great Community Pharmacy that is now looking for a talented superstar to join their wonderful and driven team there. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a popular tourist destination!
You will be living in a lovely beach-ridden area, well-known for its laid-back and relaxed lifestyle, and is a popular choice for retirees and holiday-makers alike. Voted the No. 1 town in Australia by Australian Traveller in 2009, it is renowned for its uniqueness, beauty and the fact that it’s still a largely undiscovered gem nestled between tourist hot spots Byron Bay and Coffs Harbour.
We are looking for a self-motivated, friendly, customer-focused Pharmacist to join our team of professional health care advisers on a permanent Full-time basis. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday with rotational weekends.
Requirements for the role:
- A strong customer-focused approach to work
- Be able to work in a fast-paced pharmacy with a high script
- Have a great personality and be able to communicate effectively and build relationships and trust with other staff, customers and healthcare professionals.
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to abide by 6CPA
- Ability to meet KPIs and have good problem-solving skills
- A passion for forward pharmacy
Does this great opportunity interest you?
If so, please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities around your area. www.gorillajobs.com.au