- Great remuneration for a short day once a week
- Immediate start for the right candiadate
- Great location with parking and a short ride from the Sydney CBD
This Pharmacy offers various professional services from HMRs, Medschecks, DAA, vaccinations, diabetes support, and other pharmacy services. As the Pharmacist In Charge, you will provide exceptional, holistic patient care and engage with the community and positively liaise with other allied health professionals.
They are looking for a Pharmacist that is ambitious and pro-active. Openness and willingness to learn will contribute massively to your success at this role. Accountability and responsibility is also extremely important as well as having the initiative at work. Excellent communication and relationship building skills are essential to this role.
You will work every Friday from 2:00 ~ 8:00 pm. Permanent part-time benefits, as well as a lucrative remuneration, awaits you.
In return, you will be given on-going professional services training and mentoring. As such you must be committed to on-going personal and professional development. Our supportive learning environment aims to build your skill set in all areas of pharmacy.
Requirements for this role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Familiarity with LOTS dispense system
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (essential)
- Ability to work solely
- Pleasant character and friendly persona
- Good communication skills
- 6CPA activities and customer-focused approach
- Ability to work consistent Fridays
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you are, please submit your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat. Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au