- Great remuneration between $35.00 ~ 38.00 per hour
- Great professional and personal development model & leadership roles available
- Great seaside location right in the heart of Newcastle, NSW
Right in the heart of Newcastle on a beautiful seaside location lies a great progressive state-of-the-art Pharmacy that has been recently refurbished with ROWA robotics dispensing.
If you re a Pharmacist with a family or single, and are looking to juggle a healthy work/life balance whilst maintaining a career with endless opportunities, you have come to the right place. If you are who we are looking for, and have a community mindset looking a long-term opportunity that can provide you with the opportunities and steps upward within your career, look no further.
Exceptional customer service and patient care will need to be your number one focus. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone highly motivated, aspiring to move forward, yet needs to juggle family and personal life. You will work on a rotating roster matched with good remuneration for your commitment and contribution.
The roster and rates you should expect to receive:
Week 1: 30.5 hours over 3 days.
Week 2: 23 hours over 3 days.
You should expect to receive a remuneration between $35.00 ~ 38.00 per hour with no late nights. You can also work weekends with higher rates and shorter days, giving you time to focus on family and personal life.
Requirements for the role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly personality, and the ability to build relationships with all types of customers and patients
- Ability to work well with a team offering full support
- Own vehicle and reside close the heart of Newcastle, NSW
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to different situations and procedures
- Immunization certification (preferred)
- A passion for Pharmacy
- Competence and dispensing accuracy
Are you interested in this opportunity? Passion is the key to success, and if you feel that you are the right candidate for this role, please email your resume to [email protected] and call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat regarding your next step.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities within the Newcastle area: www.gorillajobs.com.au