- Good hours over 2 days of the week (flexible)
- Competitive hourly rate up to $40.00 per hour
- Wonderful learning opportunity for anyone who is looking to work part-time
A Community Pharmacy in Sydney near Wolli Creek, NSW is looking for a superstar Pharmacist to take on the responsibility of delivering impeccable customer service and care to the Community on a permanent part-time basis.
They are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic pharmacist who possesses a friendly, warm, and passionate approach to provide for the community and loyal clientele as well as staff. You will work within a successful business model that focuses on our patients’ needs and offer health solutions along with having skilled, customer-focused employees.
The aspect of your role will be Community Pharmacy, Aged Care, and Compounding. Any candidates who lack experience but have a strong desire to learn and grow in those fields will receive funded and professional training. Anyone with experience already will be shortlisted.
The successful applicant should possess:
- High level of computer knowledge
- Ability and experience checking Webster paks and ensuring they are packed correctly and without error
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Interest in compounding and/or compounding experience (preferred)
- Have an ability to work as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Will ensure all work processes, systems and procedures are performed efficiently & effectively
- Can embrace the responsibilities & commitments required in growing a pharmacy team and business
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your application to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities within the greater Sydney area: www.gorillajobs.com.au