- Work alongside a reputable team within a progressive pharmacy brand
- Remuneration between $40.00 – $55.00/hr base rate
- Vibrant and fast-paced pharmacy where no two days are the same
A Community Pharmacy located near Goulburn, NSW is looking for a qualified Pharmacist to join their team and cover an absence leave for 6-9 months.
This progressive pharmacy is one of 3 in the area in which you can have the opportunity to work in, this job allows for flexibility and greater exposure within 3 pharmacies and their day to day running in a fast-paced and vibrant environment.
This role will start ideally in October/November and continue for a 6-9 month period.
The shift times are:
Thursday – Sunday (9 am – 6 pm) – room to be flexible with start and finish times.
Details to the role:
- Fast and efficient dispensing and managing the dispensary
- Front of shop handling customer inquiries
- Clinical interventions and Medchecks
- Webster packs and checks
- Providing impeccable customer service and care
Requirements for the role:
- Being open to working from Thursday – Sunday
- 2+ years of experience as a registered Pharmacist
- Fluent English, strong communication skills
- Strong mental health background and OTC product knowledge
- Ability to work as the sole Pharmacist
- Excellent drug and therapeutic knowledge
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Strong experience in webster care
- ability to use FRED dispense
- Able to commit and work through until the placement period is over
Are you interested in this position? Are you looking for short-term work that will cover you for the next few months? If you tick all of the boxes above, please send your resume to [email protected] and call +61 478 765 544 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities near you. Visit www.gorillajobs.com.au