- Sponsorship opportunity available
- Professional services pharmacy – exposure and additional development
- Open to newly registered Pharmacists
This community pharmacy is situated in a beautiful and small country town 1.5hrs east of Melbourne near Yallourn North, VIC. They are a progressive pharmacy that is highly involved in professional services and wish to further enhance this part of their pharmacy. They are seeking a long-term pharmacist to join their friendly team and are open to candidates requiring sponsorship opportunities.
The benefits of this role:
- Flexible working roster
- Fun, positive and vibrant team
- Friendly and warm community culture
- Supportive team and management
- Opportunity to join a successful banner/group
- OPEN TO SPONSORSHIP
- Encouraging newly registered pharmacists to apply
- starting salary between $70,000 – $80,000 pa.
- Opportunity for career growth, exposure and progression in the industry
The requirements for the role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Unrestricted working visa
- Ability to build relationships with those in the community and sustain ongoing rapport
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be adaptable to work in fast-paced periods in the day
- Have great OTC skills also
- Ideally, be vaccination qualified – or open to obtaining the qualification
If this is a position in which you would be interested in then please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW! Feel free to forward through a copy of your resume to [email protected] or follow up with a phone call to Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, feel free to check out our website www.gorillajobs.com for other pharmacist positions Australia wide.