- Three reputable Australian Pharmacies
- Lucrative hourly rate and fantastic career progression
- Fantastic community pharmacies + immediate start for the right candidate
This position is one that will assist the right candidate in excelling in their career through their role and networking across three stores and reputable pharmacies.
This position is open to newly registered pharmacists and we encourage you to apply!
They are currently seeking pharmacists either on a full-time or part-time basis; they are flexible with the hours worked also.
Their ideal candidate will be willing to work as a pharmacist between all three stores which are 10-20mins max apart from each other. This position is for someone who has exceptional communication skills both written and verbal as communication is a key skill needed for this position to effectively liaise with customers in the community.
The right candidate will be a very driven and motivated individual who has a genuine passion for the industry. They are looking for someone who is efficient, effective with their work, has excellent time and task management; and is a very bubbly and friendly person.
This pharmacy is a very close-knit and supportive team who work together to ensure proficiency is delivered to the community.
The right candidate is required to:
- Have an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Confident and approachable
- Friendly and supportive when working with the team
- Confident in counselling the community where needed
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to liaise with nursing homes and medical centres with webster packs
Are you interested in this role? This is an immediate start for the right candidate. Please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 478 765 544 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website to see lots of other opportunities near you! www.gorillajobs.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you!