- Full- time position available
- Career progression opportunities
- Enthusiastic team culture and dynamics
Looking to join a fast-paced friendly team environment that ensures all pharmaceutical products and services are effectively delivered to the local community? This may be the job for you.
What a successful candidate should possess:
- Task/time – management in a busy environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintains a good understanding of stock management and merchandising
What is required:
- Degree Qualification with unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Experience building customer relations through effective counseling and promotional activities in store
- Provide specialist service and products to customers
- Assist customers with scheduled medicine sales
If you are interested in working in this amazing community pharmacy, please email a copy of your CV through to [email protected], and feel free to follow up on the progress of your application by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities in Melbourne. Simply go to www.gorillajobs.com.au to find the perfect position for you!