- Immediate permanent full-time opportunity
- Opportunities for Career Progression
- Great team culture and dynamic work environment
Amazing opportunity to work at a progressive community pharmacy in Melbourne. This role includes opportunities for great career progression, a challenging and rewarding position where you are supported by the entire team as well as c competitive remuneration and benefits package.
This is a great opportunity for all newly registered pharmacists. Full training and support will be provided. You will be working alongside a fantastic community and support team. This is a great place for anyone who is eager to develop their skills and learn how to be a professional.
A successful candidate should possess the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior experience in managing and developing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Efficient in computer literary skills
- Maintains an understanding of stock management & merchandising
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Carries a positive and charismatic attitude and behavior
Requirements for the role include:
- Provide specialist service and products to customers
- Assist customers with scheduled medicine sales
- Maintain a strong knowledge of in-store products
- Compliance to all store policies and procedures
- Ensure team is performing effectively
- Team member rostering when necessary
- AHPRA registration
- Constant communication to team about new products coming into store
If you are interested in working in this amazing community pharmacy, please email a copy of your CV through to [email protected], and feel free to follow up on the progress of your application by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities in Melbourne. Simply go to www.gorillajobs.com.au to find the perfect position for you!