- Beautiful location right along the coast
- Competitive hourly rate (48 ~ 50$ P/H)
- Accommodation and relocation assistance!
A positive attitude with the ability to work in a close-knit team is absolutely essential for this role. You will be provided with all the support from the team, as well as relocation assistance and accommodation for the right candidate.
You will receive a competitive salary with remuneration for the right candidate + benefits!
Requirements for this role:
- Must have AHPRA registration
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have strong leadership qualities
- Impeccable customer service
- A passion and drive for the pharmaceutical industry
- The ability to work and liaise with the team, as well as independently
- Prior experience as a PIC (preferred)
- Must be flexible to work weekends sometimes
Are you interested in this opportunity? If you feel this role is perfect for you, and you want to challenge yourself and progress your career, send your CV to [email protected] and call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at other positions that we have within the area by checking our website for the most suitable opportunity: www.gorillajobs.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you!