- Career progression opportunity in a progressive Pharmacy
- Future partnership and ownership on the table for the right candidate
- Lucrative hourly rate + attractive benefits
A fantastic opportunity has now become available for a motivated Pharmacist Manager to join this great Community Pharmacy located just 15 minutes away from the busy Sydney CBD. This is a full-time role with full-time hours only available for the right candidate.
As the Pharmacist Manager, you will manage and support the pharmacy team to ensure the accurate and efficient running of the dispensary. You will be responsible for meeting all professional and ethical requirements of a pharmacist as well as being responsible for the optimum functioning of the pharmacy as a whole.
They are looking for a hands-on manager with an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude who can develop and inspire the team to meet the unique healthcare needs of every customer. The ability to speak Mandarin is definitely preferred, and also if you are able to do vaccinations, you will be a top candidate for this position.
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience managing a busy dispensary
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with patients and allied health professionals
- Ability to work as part of a small team and relate to a diverse range of people
- Unlimited AHPRA registration
- Immunization certified (preferred)
- Ability to speak Mandarin (preferred)
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure
Are you interested in this opportunity? If you feel this is the perfect role for you, please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities within the Sydney area: www.gorillajobs.com.au