- Lucrative remuneration of $35.00 ~ 45.00 p/h + SUPER
- Great location just 15 minutes from the Sydney CBD
- Lovely team of people to work with
A well-established and highly regarded Community Pharmacy located near Cremorne, NSW which is just a 15 minute north of the busy Sydney CBD is looking for a Pharmacist In Charge to help run the day to day of the Pharmacy and provide excellent quality care to the customers there.
Benefits you should expect to receive:
- Lucrative remuneration between $40.00 ~ 45.00 per hour
- Permanent full-time benefits
- A challenging, yet rewarding opportunity
- Leadership and management responsibilities
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Lovely suburb with a great, friendly customer base
- Amazing location in North Sydney just 15 minutes from the Sydney CBD
- A fantastic, vibrant team of people to work with
This opportunity is only suitable for those who possess true leadership qualities and have the ability to effectively work with a team of people. Interpersonal leadership qualities are key to the succession of this unique role and is just as challenging as it is rewarding.
You will be working as the Pharmacy Manager, effectively leading a team of Pharmacists, floor staff, and other members. Customer relationships are extremely important, as well as your ability to effectively communicate, drive, lead, and work well with your team! Your main role would be to manage the dispensary, ensure the staff is all moving forward and providing professional services.
Career progression opportunities are on the table if you are able to prove yourself as an effective leader who adds a lot of value to the business and the team. You will receive permanent full-time hours per week and alot of responsibility.
Requirements for this role are:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- The ability to create a supportive and friendly environment as well as team culture
Local education (preferred)
- Vaccination certification (preferred)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A very clinical approach to customer service and the day to day
- Must implement and abide by 6CPA services and activities
- Long-term commitment to growing the business as well as furthering your own personal career
- Strong business acumen with a drive for perfection
- Longterm goals within the industry
- A passion for Pharmacy
- Strong communication skills, fluent English
- Bubbly, friendly character, and the ability to build relationships with customers and patients
- Patience and empathy
Are you interested in this opportunity? If you feel you tick all the above boxes and requirements, please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities near your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au