- Generous hourly rate and benefits
- Permanent full-time position – some weekends (negotiable)
- Amazing team structure and support – optimum career progression and development
This Fantastic pharmacy is currently seeking a full-time pharmacist manager to manage the store in a great location North of Melbourne near Mill Park, VIC.
They are looking for someone who is an effective organiser and has exceptional time/task management skills. The right candidate will have exceptional interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and customer service skills.
Their ideal candidate will be an effective and efficient pharmacist who is approachable and friendly. Ideally, the candidate will have knowledge in store performance reports and performance reviews or be eager to learn.
They are wanting to find the right individual who is looking to excel and fulfil a high-pressure position where no two days are the same. They have a fantastic support team and the existing structure is very efficient and effective.
A successful candidate will:
- Be attentive and counsel the community with their needs
- prioritise both dispensary needs and display great customer service
- Is resilient in working in a fast-paced environment
- Has an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
- Has attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of retail/sales and merchandising
- Sound knowledge in store reports
- Familiar with robot packing is ideal but not essential.
- Immunization qualification – not required but a bonus!
Are you interested in this role? This is an immediate start for the right candidate. Please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 478 765 544 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website to see lots of other opportunities near you! www.gorillajobs.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you!