- Unique role offering massive career progression (47$ P/H)
- Fantastic Pharmacy located along the coast
- Newly registered Pharmacists feel free to apply
Opportunities career progression are on the table if you are able to prove yourself as an effective leader who adds a lot of value to the business and the team. You will receive 40 hours a week and will be required to work the occasional weekend!
Requirements for this role are:
- 1+ years experience as a registered Pharmacist
- Current AHPRA registration
- The ability to create a supportive and friendly environment as well as team culture
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Long-term commitment to growing the business as well as furthering your own personal career
- Strong business acumen with a drive for perfection
- Longterm goals within the industry
Day to day responsibilities that will be required:
- Day to day management of store, dispensary and team operations
- Professional patient counseling and provide complete patient care solutions
- Support and grow new business strategies
Passionate leaders are the key to success!! If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you! Please only apply if you fit the description above. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for this position!
If you ARE the next candidate, send your resume to Sean Kelly at [email protected] or give him a call at +61 468 842 406.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities that might be more suitable for you: www.gorillajobs.com.au