- Fantastic community town and supportive team
- Career progression
- Lucrative annual salary and benefits – RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
This reputable pharmacy group in Ballarat is currently seeking a Pharmacist Manager to join their team!
They are looking for someone with exceptional organisational skills and excellent task and time management.
This is a Permanent full-time pharmacists manager role where you will be required to work 40hrs/week with an RDO.
They are a very close team who support and constantly grow and develop together and they are looking for someone to assist them in this journey of theirs.
Their ideal candidate will:
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- A great focus on customer service and connecting with the community
- Work alongside a very efficient and stable team
- Open to engage in completing professional services
- Be reliable and take charge where needed
A successful applicant will:
- Have an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in management/ In-charge pharmacist
- Speaks fluent English
- Is adaptable to their environement
- Is approachable
- Constantly willing to learn and grow
- Wants to excel in their career
This opportunity also offers a complete cost cover for relocation applicants as well as accommodation assistance and relocation cost free! This is also an immediate start for the right candidate.
If you are interested in working at this amazing pharmacy and look forward to developing your skills and attaining great career progression, please email a copy of your CV through to [email protected], and feel free to follow up on the progress of your application by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities in Victoria, Australia. Simply go to www.gorillajobs.com.au to find the perfect position for you!