- Fantastic remuneration from $45.00 p/h ~ 50.00 per hour + permanent benefits
- Huge opportunity and career progression with a reputable organization
- Training and professional guidance for future partnership opportunities
This opportunity would offer you a structured career progression opportunity ranging from a professional Practice Pharmacist to a Pharmacist Owner! The successful applicant will work closely with the management who are very active in the Pharmacy which allows for great mentoring opportunities and ongoing support.
As many Pharmacists are now leaving the big cities and going a few hours outside for higher remuneration, stronger packages, and better opportunities. If you are amongst the many who are actively looking to get out of the crowded metro with low remuneration and no job satisfaction, look to see what you should expect from this amazing opportunity.
This opportunity offers:
- Excellent salary package based on experience and qualifications between $45.00 ~ 50.00 per hour
- Professional guidance and mentoring provided
- Great work/life balance
- Flexibility within your role and work life
- No late nights and an occassional weekend
- Varied career development opportunities
- Mentorship and partner program – fully funded
- Real partnership opportunity in the future
- Great dynamic team to work with
- Beautiful location near the coastal beaches
Requirements for this role:
- Excellence in customer care
- Impeccable customer service
- Ensuring that the business is meeting its key performance objectives
- Providing proactive management of an engaged team
- Leading an enriching community engagement
- Overseeing implementation and success of professional pharmacy service
- Being an effective leader
- Strong communication skills
- Unlimited AHPRA registration
- Ability to fully engage your team and drive business performance
- Be inspiring with a positive attitude at all times
- Being motivated, enthusiastic, flexible and willing
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you are a serious applicant, please call +61 406 842 406 and send your resume to [email protected]
Alternatively, have a look at our website: www.gorillajobs.com.au to see other opportunities within the Wollongong and Kiama, NSW areas.