- Lucrative hourly rate between $45.00 ~ 47.00 per hour
- Pharmacist Manager career progression opportunity
- Part-time / full-time hours (negotiable)
They are looking for a competent, qualified, and passionate Pharmacist In Charge to join this team and receive mentorship and training for the first six months during their performance evaluation. Provided the candidate is successful in proving their value and taking the reigns, the transition to the Pharmacist Manager will be immediate.
There is a big focus for the first few months in this position as it will massively shape the outcome for the next year as well the professional services and growth the Pharmacy is looking to achieve. They would like someone who has the same focus to transition and create change and implement effective growth strategies.
Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with customers and the community is key, as to how you do this be extremely pivotal to your success in this role.
The right candidate should possess:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration with valid working rights in Australia
- Strong communication skills & fluent English
- Availability to start mid-December or early January
- 6CPA and customer-focused approach
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Immunization certified (preferred)
- Ability and desire to push and grow professional services
- The desire for career progression
- Management experience (preferred)
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to lead a team
- Experience in management and operational duties
- Friendly, bubbly personality
Benefits of the role:
- Lucrative hourly rate between $45.00 ~ 47.00 per hour (negotiable)
- A promotion to Pharmacist Manager after successful training and evaluation
- Permanent full-time / part-time hours (30 ~ 38) over 5 days
- Your choice between weekdays only or weekdays and one weekend
- Career progression for young, hungry Pharmacists
- Great team of people to work with
- 15 minutes from the Sydney CBD
Are you interested in this opportunity? If so, please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website: www.gorillajobs.com.au to see more opportunities near your area or that of which may be better suited for you.