- Exceptional career opportunities
- Fantastic community pharmacy located in a beautiful town near shepparton
- Fun and dynamic working environment – including relocation assistance
The position of a pharmacist Manager has opened in a beautiful community town near Shepparton. This would be an ideal position for someone who is looking for their next step in their career.
The position available is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a supportive team who all share a common passion for the industry. This role is suitable for a candidate who can work in a fast-paced environment, can think quickly on their feet, is effective and efficient in all aspects of their work, and can work collectively with a team and independently if needed.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Strong and clear communications skills (both oral and written)
- Will be self-managed in terms of approaching the community and assisting them with their needs.
- Prior management/leadership skills are essential
- Can be reliable and consistent
- Has strong customer service skills
- Ability to be organised and efficient in time-management
- Is compassionate and informative when lazing with customers
The right candidate will:
- Have an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- First-aid qualification
- Knowledge and understanding in the use of FRED dispensing software
- Effective relationship-building skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Effective leadership skills
- Ability to understand and provide action to meet KPI’s
This role also provides very lucrative incentives and remuneration for dedicated workers who consistently assist in meeting regular KPI’s, they provide a very generous bonus to the pharmacist after passing a two-year milestone with the pharmacy and other benefits such as relocation assistance etc.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this great opportunity and you are a motivated pharmacist determined for career progression and to work in a dynamic community pharmacy;
then please do not hesitate to apply and forward your CV to [email protected] Feel free to also follow up with a phone call about the position or other interest you have by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, have a look at other position we currently have available by clicking the link www.gorillajobs.com.au