- Remuneration between $40.00 – $45.00/hr + Super + benefits
- Situated near Five Dock right on the bay run and only a short 15 mins to CBD
- Very customer focused and service model independent community pharmacy
Come join this lovely community pharmacy situated near Five Dock, NSW, and work within a dedicated and driven team operating an independent and fast-paced Pharmacy as they tend to the local patients and community.
They are looking for a competent Pharmacist manager to hit the ground running and take this Pharmacy to the next level. Your experience in management is extremely ideal, but more than that, your ability to generate revenue, have high-standard leadership qualities, and most importantly building quality relationships with the tight-knit community.
Benefits you will receive in return:
- Remuneration between $40.00 – $45.00/hr
- Situated only a short 15-minute drive to Sydney’s CBD
- Located near Five Dock, NSW
- Potential partnership opportunities over the next 2-3 years for the right candidate
- Work alongside a husband and wife team and owner who have build this pharmacy up over the last 30 years
- Flexible work/life balance in a gorgeous suburb
- Relocation assistance provided for you and/or your family
- Flexibility and additional hours if needed
- Close to the city, yet with all of the suburban rewards and benefits
- Immediate permanent full-time hours and position
- Great career progression opportunity
This is a fast-paced Pharmacy operating with a knowledgeable team of people who all share the same genuine passion for the pharmacy industry.
You will be required to:
- find solutions, problem solve, build relationships, and do the operational side of things to ensure the Pharmacy’s reputation is upheld and running smoothly.
- Efficient customer service and assistance to the Community is the number one focus, so healthcare and professional services should be at the forefront of your approach.
- Have an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Hold a genuine passion for the pharmacy industry and commitment to the role
- Prior management experience
In this supportive and friendly atmosphere, you will be given all of the tools necessary to do a fantastic job, and more than anything, enjoy a very rewarding role. Can you implement new business strategies? Can you lead a team efficiently? Can you juggle the operational and day-to-day duties?
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If so, please send your resume to [email protected] for review and/or call +61 478 765 544 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au