- Remuneration package between $100,000 – $150,000 pa incl Super
- Great bonus and reward structure for performance
- Opportunity to lead a dynamic and vibrant team in Geelong, VIC
This reputable pharmacy is currently seeking an experienced full-time pharmacist manager to join and lead their fun and dynamic team in Geelong, VIC.
They are seeking someone who has prior experience in management and is looking for their next step in developing their skills and abilities as a pharmacist manager in a progressive community pharmacy.
The benefits of this position are:
- Permanent full-time position (76hrs/fortnight)
- Pharmacist Manager positions – lead a diverse and supportive team
- Work within a progressive and established pharmacy group
- Annual salary ranging between $100,000 – $150,000 incl super
- Fun and supportive team attitude and environment
- Great reward and bonus schemes in place to advance in throughout the year based on performance
- Flexible start date – ideally the sooner the better
- Work Monday – Friday
- No weekends!
Their ideal candidate would:
- Have excellent time and task management skills
- Seeking a long-term commitment and career development
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is seeking a family-like environement and community
- Has a genuine passion for the industry
- Have prior management experience
- Has a strong work ethic
- Has quality leadership skills and abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Has an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Has excellent people management skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in all situations
This position is a great opportunity to build on your leadership and managerial skills and qualities by leading this team in the pharmacy. We are looking for someone who is professional and can bring forward a positive and outgoing work culture to the team environment.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please email a copy of your CV through to [email protected], and feel free to follow up on the progress of your application by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities in Australia Simply, go to www.gorillajobs.com.au to find the perfect position for you!