- Remuneration and benefits up to $45 per hour
- Career Progression and Partnership opportunities
- Diverse clientele and wonderful team culture
A life changing opportunity is now available for a permanent full-time Pharmacist This opportunity is huge and in demand, so it is only targeted towards serious Pharmacists who possess a strong passion for Pharmacy as well as wanting to take their career to the next step. Join a coastal reputable organization just a 4-hour drive from the heart of Brisbane, QLD!
Benefits of working here:
- $35.00 ~ 45.00 p/h during the week (based on experience and increases with time in the Pharmacy)
- Incredible team to work with
- Permanent full-time work
- Training, mentoring, and professional guidance to fast-track your young career
- Will put the right candidate through adequate courses and certificates
- Healthy work/life balance
- A very progressive and fun work environment
- Partnership opportunity for the right candidate
- Work and live on the edge of beautiful bays and beaches in one of QLD’s most prestigious locations
As the Pharmacist working alongside a professional and hard-working team of this forward dispense model pharmacy, you will be overseeing the overall operations of the pharmacy together with proactive owners, three separate divisions in the pharmacy that all work together in harmony.
You will be involved in many and varied pharmacy professional services, this pharmacy has all the new technology when it comes to dispensing to make the service as easy and as time-efficient for you and the customer as possible. Putting the customer first and getting to know their needs is a big focus for this Pharmacy.
Requirements for the role:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Local education (preferred)
- Ability to work well with a team
- Trustworthy, reliable, and driven personality
- A strong passion for Pharmacy and providing Pharmacy services and implementing 6CPA activities
- A customer-focused approach to the day-to-day and care of patients
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Please send your resume through to [email protected] or call +61 468 765 147 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in the Bundaberg area: www.gorillajobs.com.au