- Professional services Pharmacy
- Supportive team and management
This community pharmacy is situated in a beautiful and small country town 30 minutes from Rockhampton QLD. They are a progressive pharmacy that is highly involved in professional services and wish to further enhance this part of their pharmacy.
The benefits of this role:
- Friendly down to earth team culture
- Permanent part-time position with progression to full-time opportunity with experience or how quick you can adapt
- New pharmacists encouraged to apply
- Located in the town hub within a beautiful beachside community
- Amazing work/life balance
The requirements for the role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Innovation and creativity to business approach
- Research skills, problem-solving, and thinking outside of the box
- Daily administrative tasks
- Impeccable customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for Pharmacy
- Prior leadership and management experience (preferred)
If this is a position in which you would be interested in then please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW! Feel free to forward through a copy of your resume to [email protected] or follow up with a phone call to Jessica on +61 468 809 629.
Alternatively, feel free to check out our website www.gorillajobs.com for other pharmacist positions Australia wide.